skip to content

Centre for Doctoral Training in Ultra Precision Engineering


Immigration advice and services

Advice and guidance to international students, and particularly students on Tier 4 or student visas, is provided by the International Office, based in Education Services on the Cranfield campus. International students must adhere to the immigration rules for their particular visa.

The Student Advice Centre

The Student Advice Centre is a central point of contact offering professional and confidential advice to help you navigate student life and access the appropriate resources. The Student Advisers offer information, advice and guidance on a wide range of academic and personal issues including; how to meet academic challenges, specific support needs (e.g. learning support, disability, emotional wellbeing), complaints and appeals, networking with other students and general advice on managing day-to-day finances.

Learning Support for Cranfield Students

The University has dedicated Learning Support Officers on each campus to act as the initial point of contact within the School to provide support for disabled students or learning support needs. The Learning Support Officers work alongside the Student Advisers in the Student Advice Centre, to provide advice and guidance to students and academic staff on all aspects of disability and learning support.

Counselling Services

The University provides a range of confidential counselling services for students. Full details are available from the Student Advice Centre and on the intranet.

Careers Service

Information on the Careers Service can be found on the University Careers Service intranet pages here or online.