LeaderProf Kevin Goffin
28 hours lectures + 72 hours independent learning time and 20 hours written assignment
Coursework worth 15 credits
On successful completion of this study the student should be able to:
- Understand the nature of innovation and identify the potential for innovation in an organisation or network.
- Collect appropriate data on innovation performance and develop ideas to improve it.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Apply a number of key tools and techniques for managing innovation.
- Introduction to five key areas of innovation management practice: ideas generation, strategy, prioritisation, people and organization, and implementation.
- Introduction to the dimensions of innovation: products, services, business processes and business model.